Many people are part of A Quechua and we all share a common understanding:
- To establish Polo to become a popular sport
- To develop and market proper training instruments and courses much like it´s done in other sports
- To design professional polo products like sticks and helmets to enhance performance and minimize sport related pain.
- To focus on the next generation of polo players teaching them by well trained professionals using valid and tested concepts and methods.
- To achieve an overall higher level of play without depending on polo pros.
- To minimize any kind of costs starting with the initial investment all the way to current costs.
- To adapt the sport to European conditions to maximize exposure.